DURACELL POWER IS VOLUNTARILY RECALLING THE DURACELL POWERPACK PRO 1300. THIS RECALL APPLIES TO UNITS PURCHASED BETWEEN MARCH 1, 2022 AND JUNE 15, 2022 THAT HAVE THE FOLLOWING DATE CODES: X45, X50, X51, X52.
You can find the date code by looking at the bottom of the PowerPack 1300 (See picture below).
We have discovered an issue with these units that may cause the inverter to stop working. This is not a safety related recall. This unit poses no danger to you.
We request that customers use the link below to process a free replacement order.
The process is as follows:
- Click on the link below. You will be prompted to enter your email, shipping address and phone number for the replacement order and return to be processed. Continue the prompts until the order is placed. (You will not be required to enter payment information, this is a free replacement with free shipping.)
- Once the replacement order is processed, you will receive an email from UPS with a prepaid shipping label. It may take up to 4 hours to receive your shipping label. If you do not receive your shipping label within that time, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Please repackage the recalled unit in the box it was received or use your own packaging that will keep the product secure for transport.
- Print the return label, affix it to the packaging and drop it off at your local UPS.
- After the unit is received, please allow 5-7 business days for processing. You will receive an email with tracking information once the replacement unit has shipped from our warehouse.
If the product returned is not within the listed date codes (X45, X50, X51, X52), we will return the unit back to you as it not covered under this recall.
(Date lot code:X45/X50/X51/X52)